As a leading manufacturer of high-quality blast cleaning abrasives for surface preparation, we provide solutions for customers worldwide across a broad range of industries:
- Metal fabrication: surface cleaning and preparation, metal cutting, removal of rust and mill scale
- Construction & Civil engineering: fa?ade cleaning (stone and concrete), floor treatment, cleaning of bridges, pipes and steelwork
- Oil, gas and petrochemicals: surface preparation, removal of coatings, mill scale and rust
- Shipbuilding & Repair: surface preparation, removal of coatings, mill scale, rust and antifouling
- Consumer markets: commercial and domestic cleaning products, stonewashed clothing
We offer an extensive portfolio of abrasives to meet your needs.
We offer a range of single-use abrasives for ‘open’ blast cleaning. All products in this range comply with ISO standards 11126-11127 and contain less than 1% free crystalline silica. Solutions include:
- Iron silicate (copper/nickel slag): Bekagrit, Fajalit,?NAstra? and OK-Grit
- Calcium silicate (iron furnace slag): Scorex?
- Aluminium silicate (coal slag): Vasilgrit?
- Garnet: AbraCut? and Minersiv?
Recycled abrasives are used for compressed air blast cleaning applications as well as in wheel blasting machines in enclosed recycling systems such as blast rooms, cabinets and other installations where the material can be collected, cleaned and reused again and again. Solutions include:
- Aluminium oxide (corundum) in white or brown
- Chilled iron grit
- Steel shot and Steel grit
- Sinter shot and Sinter grit
Solutions in this range work less aggressively than other abrasives, making them ideal for more delicate fa?ade jobs. Solutions include:
- Aluminium silicate (micro coal slag): Vasilfine
- Glass beads (made of soda glass): AbraVer?
- Calcium carbonate
- Armex sodium bicarbonate
- Dolomite (Doloblast/Microdol)
Flexible packaging options
We offer a range of packaging solutions to meet your needs. Options include:
- Loose bulk
- Exchange silos
- Big bags ranging in size from 1,0 to 1,8 metric tons
- 25 kg paper bags on shrink-wrapped pallets
Other packing options are available on request.